Acting for Fun!
- Grades 1-3
- 1 hour classes
- 10 weeks per session
- Red Carpet Showcase night
- $270/student per session
Our Acting for Fun allows students will be introduced to the world of acting under the guidance of experienced professionals. This includes an introduction to script analysis, stage vs screen acting, audition skills, and more will be looked at.
During this course, each student will receive a personal Monologue to work on and perfect. A final “performance night” will be scheduled to allow each actor the opportunity showcase their skills.
NOTE: each session will be slightly different as we will work to cater to the interests and strengths of our students.
Showcase Night: Each session will host a Red Carpet screening. This fun event allows our students the opportunity to invite friends and family to celebrate their project on the Big Screen. This will be a 30-45min event and will include all programs product from the Session.
- Students will learn to read and analyse text from different scenes and the subtext beneath the dialogue and scene description.
- Students will learn to apply character traits and movements to each desired scene to perform to the best of their ability.
- Students will learn to take emotion from a page and apply it to their physicality.
- Students will learn the ability to express emotion in a safe and professional manor.
- Students will develop communication skills to effectively express themselves.
- Script reading and analysis.
- Performance and expression of emotion/scenes.
- Creative time to improv, expression, and movement.