Class Currently Unavailable
- Grades 5+
- 1.5 hour classes
- 10 weeks per session
- Red Carpet Showcase night
- $405/student per session
Our Improv Course will allow students the opportunity to work on improvising scenes in set parameters provided by the instructors. Teaching skills such as, teamwork, collaboration, listening, and the ability to adapt to changes.
During the 10-week course, students will be working towards coming out of their shell and gaining confidence. Not only that but improving and building upon current listening and communication skills.
Showcase Night: Each session will host a Red Carpet screening. This fun event allows our students the opportunity to invite friends and family to celebrate their project on the Big Screen. This will be a 30-45min event and will include all programs product from the Session.
- Students will learn the ability to adapt to changing situations and environments.
- Students will learn the ability of active listening through improvising with peers.
- Students will learn to collaborate with others.
- Students will learn to express and communicate to others through improv.